It’s almost like two holsters in one. This leather holster allows you to carry when you are driving your car, riding a motorcycle, snowmobile, etc., and allows quick access to your gun even when wearing your seat belt by cross draw.
The driving holster doubles as a leather concealment holster and due to its unique design, it can be positioned almost anywhere on your left side and works great if you are standing behind a counter, sitting at a desk, etc., giving you super fast access to your gun.
Constructed from high grade, USA leather for extreme durability, the holster is specially molded to fit your gun. To protect your gun’s front sight and allow for a smooth and lightning fast draw, we added a molded sight channel. All of the seams are double stitched and we even included a heavy duty thumb break.
To wear the gun holster, simply close the two heavy duty snaps and slide your belt through the large and comfortable loop or flip the loop over your belt and attach by pressing down on the snaps. It’s that easy! Your gun is held close and securely next to your body.
Please note, the holster is designed for the pistol’s frame width and dimensions, not the length of the barrel. For example, if you have a 1911 with a 3″, 4″ or 5″ barrel, they all fit the same holster but the barrel will stick out of the holster a bit more with a longer barrel.
Fits belts up to 1.5” wide.
*** Right handed customers choose Right draw. See note below on Cross Draw
- DH 10-195 – 1911s, compact and full size
- DH 10-92 – Beretta 92/96
- DH 10-NN – Beretta NANO
- DH 10-85F – Beretta Cheetah 84 & 85F
- DH 10-BT3 – Bersa Thunder .380
- DH 10-42D – Colt Cobra, Agent, Detective
- DH 10-HP – FN Browning Hi-Power
- DH 10-26 – Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32 and 33
- DH 10-30 – Glock 21, 29, 30, 36
- DH 10-G42 – Glock 42
- DH 10-G2T – Glock 42 w/Crimson Trace
- DH 10-G43 – Glock 43
- DH 10-42 – J-Frame Revolvers
- DH 10-380 – Kahr P380
- DH 10-193 – Kahr PM9/40, CM9/40, MK9/40, CW9/40
- DH 10-PMT – Kahr PM9/40, CM9/40, MK9/40 w/Crimson Trace
- DH 10-CP5 – Kahr CW45, PM45
- DH 10-LCP – Kahr P3AT, P-32
- DH 10-P11 – Ket-Tec P11
- DH 10-LCP – Ruger LCP and LCP II
- DH 10-LCT – Ruger LCP and LCP II w/Crimson Trace
- DH 10-LC9 – Ruger LC9 (with or without LaserLyte Side Mount Laser)
- DH 10-L9T – Fits Ruger LC9 (with Crimson Trace Laser)
- DH 10-SR -Ruger SR9/40, SR22 – compact and full size
- DH 10-LCR – Ruger LCR Revolvers
- DH 10-226 – Sig Sauer P226
- DH 10-229 – Sig Sauer P229
- DH 10-238 – Sig Sauer P238
- DH 10-239 – Sig Sauer P239
- DH 10-250 – Sig Sauer P250
- DH 10-290 – Sig Sauer P290
- DH 10-938 – Sig Sauer P938
- DH 10-BG3 – S&W Bodyguard 380
- DH 10-MP – S&W M&P 9/40/45 compact and full size
- DH 10-MPS – S&W M&P Shield
- DH 10-MPST – S&W M&P Shield w/Crimson Trace
- DH 10-XD – Springfield XD Full and Compact
- DH 10-XDS –Springfield XD-S 9/45
- DH 10-MIL – Taurus Millennium Pro 9/40/45
- DH 10-P22 – Walter P22
- DH 10-PPK – Walter PPK & PPKs
Right or Left draw – Understanding Cross-Draw
For Cross-Draw products, right handed customers should order Right Draw and left handed customers should order Left Draw. The holster on these products will always be on the opposite side of the strong hand. Cross-draw holsters require the wearer to draw the weapon from across their body i.e. Right handed wearers will use their right hand to draw the weapon from the left side of their body.
Made in the USA.