Viridian’s new rail mount CTL flashlight uses the same aircraft grade, hard anodized aluminum housing that is used for the C5 and C5L green lasers. It’s designed to fit just about any sized handgun with a standard rail. When the flashlight is set on constant mode, it produces 100 lumens of brilliant white light. When set to one of the three strobe modes, the lumens increase to a blinding 140.
To change from solid to strobe mode, press both of the ambidextrous buttons for 3/4 of one second and release. When either of the buttons is pressed again, the light turns on in that mode. When pressing both the on/off buttons for three seconds, you access the deep program mode where you can change to one of the three available strobe speeds of 1Hz, 20Hz, or 40Hz.
Like all of the Viridian lasers Gunner Security offers, this flashlight has the ECR (Enhanced Combat Readiness) function that works with TacLoc holsters to turn on the flashlight when drawing your pistol.
Specifications for Viridian CTL Compact Tactical Light for Handguns:
- Light output, continuous: 100 lumen
- Light output, strobe: 140 lumen
- Activate: ambidextrous
- Material: 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Finish: Hard anodized; front & rear covers in Zytel polymer
- Adjustments: windage & elevation
Size, Weight & Power
- Dimensions: 1.9″ L x 1.46″ H x 1.31″ W
- Weight: 2.4oz w/ battery
- Battery: CR2 3V Lithium battery – included
- Battery life: 60 minutes (continuous)
- Mount: 3 modular rail sets, included
Features of Viridian CTL Tactical Flashlight:
- 100 lumen steady mode
- 140 lumen 3 setting strobe mode
- Ambidextrous activation
- CR2 three volt Lithium battery included
Pricing Saving Combos:
- CTL & TacLoc Holster for the Smith & Wesson M&P – 3″ or 4″ barrel
- CTL & TacLoc Holster for the Springfield XD / XDM – 3″ or 4″ barrel