The Viridian Reactor R5 is green laser power in your pocket (also available in Red). The Reactor R5 series allows you to put a green laser on today’s small .380 and 9mm sub compact pistols. These green lasers are custom fit to match the profile of your pistol and can be activated in one of two ways.
To activate the laser, push the on/off button that’s just under the end of guns barrel to go into solid or pulse mode or place the laser when its turned on into the ECR pocket holster to turn it off then its automatically turned on when it’s pulled from the included pocket holster.
The Viridian Reactor laser also features a small battery power indicator telling you when the battery is ready or its time to replace it.
The green laser beam can be set to solid or pulse modes and is easily adjusted using the windage and elevation screws.
Includes a FREE ECR pocket holster that automatically turns on or off the laser when drawing or holstering your pistol.
Watch my short You Tube Viridian R5 Video to see this laser and how it works with the holster.
- This laser fits BOTH the Ruger LC9 & LC380
Viridian Reactor R5 Specs:
- Construction: High Strength polymer
- Laser Intensity: 5mW, 532 max legal power
- Green Range: Daylight, up to 100 yds, 2 miles at night
- Red Range: Daylight, up to 25 yds, 1 mile at night
- User Adjustments: Solid/Pulse laser, windage and elevation
- Battery Power Display: 2 color indicator
- Battery Life Green: 1 hour constant, 2 hours pulse
- Battery Life Red: 6 hours constant, 12 hours pulse
- Activation Modes: User or automatic using the included ECR pocket holster
- Weight: 0.78 oz (with battery) – WOW that’s light