A quality shoulder holster that can hold a weapon either vertically OR horizontally! This modular concealment horizontal or vertical shoulder holster allows you to position the weapon (and magazine carrier) in either position. This gives you another option when deciding the most comfortable and useful way to carry your weapon. This results in a sleek, lightweight concealment shoulder rig that has great weight distribution for all-day comfort and concealability!
Holster and Mag Carrier
The holster and mag carrier are constructed from heavy-duty Cordura nylon and use waterproof close-cell foam padding. This design protects your gun from moisture and is padded for your comfort. The holster is smooth inside to help protect your gun’s finish and allow for a fast and smooth draw. A fully adjustable thumb break with an extremely durable steel snap to secure your gun in the holster is included.
The specially contoured shoulder straps in the horizontal or vertical shoulder holster system are made from Cordura and nylon webbing and are wider across the shoulder for comfort and better weight distribution. They are padded with a non-slip material that stabilizes and prevents them from slipping or sliding, even with heavy, full size guns. The strap across the back is adjustable and connects the holster and magazine carrier preventing forward sway of the whole rig and removes the need for belt tie-downs even when bending over. Belt tie downs are still included just in case you want them.
Instead of using a rigid, plastic strap connector on the upper back, the modular shoulder holster uses one made from high quality leather. This adds comfort when you are seated or driving, and the center piece will not ride up your back.
This modular shoulder holster system is held together with one-way snaps which can withstand extreme pressure without unlocking. These snaps don’t operate like regular snaps and must be used in a certain way – see below.
This incredible deep concealed shoulder holster is easily adjusted and fits most male or female torsos up to a 52″ chest.
- Open holster muzzle allows you to holster guns with different barrel lengths
- Adjustable thumb break that fits multiple guns
- Leather center strap connector
- Color – Black
- Right hand (cross draw) only!
- Gun holster (made from Denier ballistic coated nylon that will not mar your gun’s finish)
- Retention strap with snap
- One single magazine carrier
- 2 belt tie downs (just in case)
Quick Reference Sizes:
- MSH-194 – Medium Frame autos w/3.5″ barrel (Includes Single Stack Mag Carrier)
- MSH-194CT – Medium Frame autos w/Crimson Trace (Includes Single Stack Mag Carrier)
- MSH-26 – Compact 9mm, .40 cal. autos (Includes Double Stack Mag Carrier)
- MSH-26CT – Compact 9mm, .40 cal. autos w/Crimson Trace (Includes Double Stack Mag Carrier)
- MSH-17 – Large 9mm, .40 cal. autos (Includes Double Stack Mag Carrier)
- MSH-195 – 1911s 4″ & 5″ barrel (Includes Single Stack Mag Carrier – Fits single stack 7 round mag that sits flush with the bottom of the grip. **If your mag is 8 round and/or does not sit flush with the bottom of the grip, please request a Double Stack mag carrier. The Single Stack carrier won’t work for those mags.**)
- MSH-92 – Full Size Beretta 92/96 (Includes Double Stack Mag Carrier)
Additional holsters and mag carriers – Have handguns that need a different holster size or want more magazine carries?, no problem. Order additional holsters or magazine carry. This way you can swap them out with the shoulder harness.
Please Read This Regarding Assembly & Adjustment –
The holster, straps, and mag carrier are attached using heavy duty one way snaps.
** Do not use pliers or other tools when connecting these heavy duty snaps. The surface will dent! **
These snaps easily attach and detach in one direction to provide the greatest connection strength. When attaching snaps, ROLL the receiver part of the snap onto the stud part of the snap while pressing down. This ROLL needs to be in the direction away from the strap connected to the snap. You cannot press one part straight down onto the other – they will NOT go together. In order to separate the snap, simply ROLL the receiver in the opposite direction (toward the strap) while lifting. The two parts of the snap will go together and come apart easily when this is done correctly. If it is difficult, then you are not ROLLING in the correct direction. The rolling movement must be along the same line as the strap connected to it.